Welcome To KidZone
At Kidzone, we are devoted to working together with parents to guide children to grow in their devoted followers of Christ.
Through age-appropriate lessons and activities, in their small groups, children ages six months -6th grade discover biblical truths and real-life lessons they can apply to their lives every week in KidZone.
Watch last weeks Online
Craft / Recipes for Kids
4 Cups of Flour
1 Cup of Sugar
1 Tsp of Bicarbonate of Soda
Pinch of Salt
1 Tsp of ground Ginger
250g of Butter
200ml of golden Syrup
- Set the oven to 160 C
- Put the flour, Sugar, bicarbonate of Soda, salt and ginger in a large Mixing bowl.
- Add the butter, using your hands rub the butter into the dry ingredients until the mixture looks like breadcrumbs.
- Add the syrup and mix well.
- Roll the gingerbread mixture out on a flour surface.
- Use a pastry cutter to cut out gingerbread men.
- Coast a baking tray with non-stick spray.
- Carefully put your gingerbread men on the baking tray.
- Bake your gingerbread men for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- After it is cooled down, use running icing and other small sweets to decorate as please- Have Fund doing so.